Talk to someone who knows... Talk to someone who cares

Discreet

If you are considering Face Lift Surgery or Facial Rejuvenation Surgery in Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC and have questions that need answers before your consultation, please contact me. You can also schedule a complimentary consultation now!

* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Email:
* Daytime Phone:
Questions / Concerns

*=Required
Privacy Policy

Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
1825 Samuel Morse Drive
Reston, VA 20190
703-893-6168


 

Why Choose The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Northern Virginia, Maryland & Washington, DC

The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery located in Reston, Virginia, specializes in facial surgery, including facelift, brow lift, rhinoplasty and neck sculpting for Northern Virginia, Maryland & Washington, DC.

Only 10% of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons specialize exclusively in Cosmetic Surgery.  The other 90% perform reconstructive surgery, and some cosmetic surgery.  The plastic surgeons at the Austin-Weston Center have performed exclusively cosmetic surgery.

When compared to the plastic surgeons who specialize in cosmetic surgery, the doctors at the Austin-Weston Center perform three times as many cosmetic surgery procedures as they do.  (Statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, based on number of facelifts, eyelid lifts, abdominoplasties, liposuctions, breast augmentations and rhinoplasties performed per year.)  It is well-known that the more procedures a surgeon performs the better their results will be.

The physicians at the Austin-Weston Center were invited for 15 consecutive years to teach the Austin-Weston Center surgical techniques to other Plastic Surgeons at the National Meeting for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  Only 2% of  Plastic Surgeons are invited to be instructors at this prestigious meeting.  Dr. Weston was also invited to perform live surgery for International plastic surgeons in Barcelona, Spain.

The Austin-Weston Center is atypical in that we have three specialized Plastic Surgeons operating simultaneously in our private surgical wing. This allows Drs. Weston, Sigal, and Poindexter to consult with each other easily regarding each others’ patients, sometimes even during surgery. Our patients have instant access to their 50 years of combined cosmetic surgery experience. This instant access to three surgeons, rather than one surgeon, is very valuable to our patients, and is optimal for our doctors. as well. It is our belief this makes the Austin-Weston Center a wiser, safer place to have your cosmetic surgery.

Only 45% of all Plastic Surgeons are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Not only are Drs. Weston, Sigal, and Poindexter certified, but all of our nurses are also. (Statistics from the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.) We strive to provide the safest environment possible for your cosmetic surgery.

Drs. Weston, Sigal, and Poindexter have published their surgical techniques in major plastic surgery journals and textbooks (Perspectives in Plastic Surgery, The Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Seminars in Plastic Surgery). Please let us know if you would like a copy of our latest publication.

The Austin-Weston Center has more than 30 employees who take exceptional care of patients. Over 90% of our staff has had cosmetic surgery by us. Eleven of them were our patients first before becoming our employees. This speaks to how much they trust and believe in our specialized surgeons.

The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery was the first free-standing plastic surgery center in the Washington, D.C. area. Currently we have five operating suites and are certified by AAAHC, The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. This special certification makes our center superior to other facilities operating without this accreditation.